*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Just some photos I took today. It was so sunny today!  I read Ann Voskamp's "One Thousand Gifts" and this quote beginning chapter 6 is perfect for how I feel when I'm taking photos of God's creation.

Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say: "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!" -Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain














4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your work is awesome and so unique. Hope you create a space on Pintrest... your work is art.

kelly strutton said...

I would love to have a print of the twig with the single snowflake. Do you ever sell your photography? If so, I am very interested. Looks so peaceful and would love to have it as a reminder that just like a snowflake, we are all different! Thank you, kelly

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

Beautiful!!! Amazing that a Big God can create such intricate, tiny beauty…just for the watchful eye.