*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, November 20, 2016

My 40th Birthday!!!!

To celebrate my 40th Birthday, my sister, Jen and I went to Disney World for a week!!! We called our trip SISney World 2016! What a super, wonderful, joyful, blessed time we had together!

The first day we spent at Animal Kingdom.




Day 2 was my 40th Birthday! I dressed up as a birthday princess, opened some gifts from my sister and friend and we were off to Epcot!

Here I am with Sleeping Beauty

This is at one of my favorite spots at Epcot, Club Cool! Here you can sample different flavored Coke colas from around the world. My favorite, which most people hate, is Beverly from Italy. I love it and it's only available at Club Cool and a couple other places that give out Coca Cola samples. 

How delighted we were to find Mary Poppins!

A highlight of my Birthday day, was this concert by Tiffany! She was one of Jen and My favorite singers when we were growing up. We even made up a dance to her version of "I think we're alone now"!  Since it was my birthday, some Disney employees hooked us up and we got reserved seats in the front two rows for all 3 of her shows that day!






Epcot is my favorite place because so many cultures are represented there. I love all the colors, smells, and tastes from these different "countries". 

Our meals for the night. We ate so much on this trip, but everything was so delicious!!

Day 3, we went to Magic Kingdom!


Here we are on the Seven Dwarf's Mine Train! So much fun! 

I thought that for my 40th birthday celebration, my first friend, my sister, would be the perfect adventure partner. I was right! We had such a great time together! <3 nbsp="" p="">



Alice in Wonderland Tea Cup ride

Wheee!

Trying on silly hats


Our dinner at Pecos Bill Cafe. Yum! Yum! Yum!! We saved the churros and ate them at the Castle Show that evening. 

Day 4 was spent at Hollywood Studios.



Chewbacca! 

I had to buy this bag, it was so cute!


Here we are on the Rockin' Roller Coaster! 




 In the evening, we went to Disney Springs. One of our favorites there is the Lego store! 
 

Day 5 we went to Epcot again! We splurged and had a scrumptious breakfast at the Garden Grill, with Chip and Dale and Goofy




Norway

Waiting in line for the Frozen ride. 

Epcot had the Food and Wine festival going on while we were there. There was so much delicious food and we tried quite a bit of it!  





Showing off my new earrings that are made of dyed cantaloupe seeds. I also got a pair made with coffee beans.

For dinner that night, we went to our favorite restaurant, Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We got there early and had time to wander around a bit. We got to see some animals outside, including this adorable giraffe.


Our last day, we went to Disney Springs again. It was our 3rd time visiting there during our trip, but the first time we went during the day. It was pretty nice going early in the day because it was less crowded. It's a really nice place to spend time though any time of the day. There are musicians, restaurants, stores, and other entertainment. 




I think Groot is so adorable!! I loved this little guy. He even danced. 

Pulled pork nachos!


At the airport on our way back home. What a wonderful trip and great memories that Jen and I will always treasure. <3 p="">

No comments: